Information we collect and how we use it
You are not required to register for an account or provide any personal information to us to browse through any Sexneverleave.com services. In order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following types of information:
* Information you provide– When you sign up for a Sexneverleave.com service or promotion that requires registration, we ask you for personal information (such as your name, email address and an account password). For certain services, such as product orders, we also request credit card or other payment account information. We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from other Sexneverleave.com services or third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services. For certain services, we may give you the opportunity to opt out of combining such information.
* Cookies – When you visit Sexneverleave.com websites, we might send one or more cookies – a small file containing a string of characters – to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser. Cookies might be important for some of our services.
* User communications – When you send email or other communications to Sexneverleave.com, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
* Providing our services to users, including the display of customized content and advertising;
* Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services;
* Ensuring the technical functioning of our network; and
* Developing new services.
Under and in accordance with the terms of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486) (the "Ordinance"), an individual has the right to:
(i) check whether the Company holds data about him and the right of access to such data;
(ii) require the Company to correct any data relating to him which is inaccurate; and
(iii) ascertain the Company's policies and practices in relation to data and to be informed of the kind of personal data held by the Company.
The person to whom requests for access to data or correction of data or for information regarding policies and practices and kinds of data held are to be addressed to us.